Monday, August 3, 2009

Discovery of Toes

Lexie has a new hobby. . . . sucking on her toes. Dave doesn't like when she does it but I think it's cute. It's really no different than sucking on her fingers. It's not like she is walking so her feet aren't dirty. I tried to get some pictures but she would always take her toe out of her mouth when she saw me pull the camera out.
Also, she loves rolling over on her tummy, but she gets stuck and can't get back on her back.
This is such a fun stage and I love seeing her personality develop more and more each day!






3 comments:

Perri Speigner said...

She is such a little doll! I could just eat her up!

Anonymous said...

love a video of her doing that nkd, stroke mycock looking at her lovely 5 mth oldpussy

Anonymous said...

my granddaughter lived with us at her age i loved seeing her tinycunt everyday, love touching her, licking it and if i had her alone i would get us bothnaked and take her to bed, i cumon her tinypussy a few times, grandpa also popped her cherry

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers