Monday, August 24, 2009

A "Cooke" Out

On Saturday, Lexie and I drove up to Charleston, Tennessee to see my Tennessee family (as I like to call them). My best friend, Britney, along with her wonderful parents hosted a wonderful summer evening gathering at the Cooke's gorgeous home on the Tennessee River. It was the first time for Mama Janey and Mr. Dan to meet Lexie. Plus, Britney's little sister has an adorable little boy, Tristan, who is only a month younger than Lexie. We were hoping that they would hit it off. Judging by the picture, I think Tristan has eyes for older ladies! :-)
Though it was a super short trip, Lexie and I had a lovely time. The Cooke's know how to host a fabulous party at one of the most exquisite homes I've ever seen!
Tristan has eyes for Lexie!

My sweet Britney (whom I miss dearly)

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers