Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I'm late posting this but last weekend was Dave's birthday. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said go to the lake. We invited the Benner's to join us. It turned out to be a gorgeous weekend. And thank goodness my parents came up for the day on Saturday. They watched Lexie (and Grant was taking his nice, long nap) as the other 4 adults had some fun in the sun!

The adults with a new toy! My parents bought Dave this float (the Blue Lagoon) for his birthday. It was so cool. It had 12 cup holders, a mini cooler in the center with 4 individual chairs. So much fun!


Grant, the cutie!
Jake and Grant enjoying some waves

Su Su and Lexie (chewing on anything she can get in her mouth)


Lexie, Grant, and Courtney

My balding baby. . . .


Happy Birthday Dave!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers