Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Minute Cravings. . . .

The common question I get these days in my last month of pregnancy is what do I crave? Up until about 2 weeks ago, I never really craved anything. But the things below are something I usually want/not always have daily.


The oh, so delicious Publix Bakery mini cupcakes. Super good - especially for a grocery store bakery!


Chick-fil-A's diet lemonade (even though it's splenda instead of sugar, it tastes just like the real stuff with only 5 calories for 9 oz)! Yummy to my tummy! Dave went out yesterday and bought me 2 gallons! Alexa is probably going to hate lemonade!


A good 'ol traditional green salad with ranch on the side. I've always loved salads but it seems like I'm wanting one every day.


So Ghiradelli has replaced my usual morning cup of coffee with their fabulous hot chocolate! Boy does it ever fill my chocolate craving. I have been known to make some at night before I go to bed. . . .


This one has to come as a shocker for the people that know me. MILK! Of all things I crave. I've never liked milk (besides a little to go with my brownies/cookies, cereals, or milkshakes). But you'd never see me go to the frig and pour myself a plain glass of milk! And it's not just milk - it has to be Horizon's Organic low fat milk. It seems to have more of a sweeter and less bland taste like regular milk.



And lastly, FISH! Yummm!


HA! Fooled ya - still hate fish and probably will until my dying day. Just wanted to see if you were still reading! :-)

1 comment:

Mandy and Neil said...

Ok - you had me fooled with the fish......!
I hear ya with Publix!! Yumm!! Enjoy!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers