Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Congrats to Scott and Dana!

I'm thrilled to say that a couple (Scott & Dana McMeekin) so dear to Dave and me just found out that their second child is a GIRL!!!!! I got the exciting phone call from Dana last week. They have a precious little boy, Nolan, who is almost 3 years old. Now they are having a girl! The best of both worlds. Wahooo!
Scott and Dave went to high school and college together in Virginia. Then they moved to Atlanta around the same time. Who would have thought that Scott and Dave would have 2 little girls around the same time!?! I sense trouble! I almost feel sorry for our husbands - I like to say that Dana and I have the same taste in things and it's not always the cheapest. . . . . :-) Ha!
I know this little Miss McMeekin is going to be one darling and beautiful little girl!
Congratulations Scott and Dana - Dave and I couldn't be more excited for you guys!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers