Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dinner with 4 DeLines

Friday night, Dave and I had the privilege to go meet the new addition at the DeLines house. Sweet baby Grant could not be more precious. Lexie is only 11 months, but it was so hard to remember her being 6 weeks old like Grant. Grant's older brother Hudson is such a sweetheart. He was really nice to Lexie and played with her while the adults socialized. I think she had a little crush on him! :-)
It was great to catch up with an old friend. Laura and I have known each other since we were about 3 or so. We were close in high school, lived across the hall in the dorm at Auburn our freshman year, and moved to Atlanta around the same time. Not to mention that her and Kevin are responsible for setting Dave and me up! Needless to say, it's always great to see them - I just wish it were more often.
Trying to take pictures of a 3 year old and an 11 month old were quite challenging. The pictures below were the best I could get. However, the last one came out really good! Did I mention how great Laura looked? Amazing!
Thanks for a great time Laura and Kevin! It was great to catch up with you all!






What a beautiful family of four!

1 comment:

DeLine Family said...

oh, B - you are so sweet! thanks for posting the pics - they are so cute! thanks again for the dinners!! hope to see y'all again very soon!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers