Tuesday, March 30, 2010

California Family

Dave and I had the pleasure of hosting John and KC Bobrowski and their adorable 2 year old son, Nicholas for the weekend. They are such dear friends of ours who live in Sacramento. We hardly ever get to see them so it was a treat (to say the least) for them to stay. Dave and John went to VT together. While in Lake Tahoe for a wedding weekend 3 years ago, KC and I became fast friends! I think we could cause some shopping damage if we lived closer. . . Our husbands are thankful for that! We also called last weekend the 'meeting.' KC and I kept saying, "so this is what an arranged marriage is like." Ha!
This was my first time meeting Nicholas. He has got to be one of the most precious and well mannered little boys. Not to mention beautiful! He was so polite to his parents, Dave/me, and especially to Baby Lexie (as he called her). He would go up to her and give her hugs and kisses. He even made up a song about her while she took a nap on Saturday. "Lexie, Lexie, Lexie, la la la la la. . . . ." It was so cute!
I know that when Lexie woke up Monday morning, she was pretty bummed to realize that it was just me and no Nicholas. She really had a good time with him.
I hate the trip was so short lived. Hopefully we will get to see them sooner rather than later.
What a cutie!
Auntie KC and the thirsty kids
I love this picture. Look at the face Nicholas is presenting!
Lexie is saying, "I like you!"

And sweet Nicholas decided to give one of his sweet hugs.
Could we be future in-laws? Ha! Lexie looks so serious.
Dave and John having fun watching basketball

Multi-tasking in Jeff and Lauren's kitchen

Cheers to a fantastic weekend with my twinsta!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers