Friday, March 19, 2010

Bath time in the sink part 2 and a stomach bug. . . .

We had another fun evening in Su Su and Papa John's bathroom sink. I love being able to see her reflection in the mirror. So cute!
Lexie went to bed at her usual 6:00 time. Well, she woke up at 2 Am this morning crying and was not happy. I picked her up and she was really hot. I took her downstairs and got her some juice. She starting crying harder waking my parents up. I seemed to have forgotten Lexie's medicine bag so my oh so sweet Dad got out of bed and drove to Walmart at 2 AM this morning for some Baby Motrin. She woke up again around 5 AM. She would only sleep if I were holding her. So my Mom crawled in bed with me and put sweet pea in the middle of us while we all tried to get more sleep.
After a day full of running a temperature and no appetite, she finally is starting to feel better when we got back to Atlanta. She had chicken nuggets and crackers for dinner. I also think it helped to see her 'Da Da' - considering we've been in Opelika since Monday. She is sound asleep. Cross your fingers that she will be well by morning!




























1 comment:

The Vaughns said...

She is SO cute!! I can definitely see you in her now! I hope she feels better soon and yall get a better night's sleep tonight!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers