Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bath time in the sink

While in Opelika for the week, Lexie has enjoyed a lot of things like getting sweet kisses from Belle Belle (the westie), climbing the stairs, eating ice cream (given to her by Su Su), playing with Su Su and Papa John, and bath time in the sink. Lexie loves bath time! She could stay in the tub for hours and turn into a prune if I let her. Though for some reason she didn't like being in the whirlpool tub in Su Su's bathroom. She was crying and trying to climb out of the tub. I was about to get her dressed. Then she kept pointing at the mirror so I set her in the sink. And she LOVED being in it. Whether she loved looking at herself in the mirror or just sitting in the sink. Who knows. But the pictures below are pretty stinking cute (if I do say so myself)!







2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Becca,
She is SO CUTE!! Trent is the same way in my parents' tub-- he HATES the sound of the jets! I can't believe your sweet girl is almost ONE!!

Anonymous said...

let me lick your pussyclean

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers