Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fabulous Photographer + Precious Baby = Picture Perfect!

It's been a while since I've posted since my Uncle's passing. What better way to start off a new post than starting if off with a cute bundle of joy!
For one of our shower gifts, the hostesses gave us a free newborn photo session for Alexa with Amy Hunsinger of Sing Photography; a photographer I'd never used before but heard wonderful things about her. We scheduled the session 2 Saturdays ago. The minute Amy walked into our house, I knew that she was going to be an amazing photographer (and our new family photographer)! She was sooo sweet, gentle, and has the ability to catch the baby as is in her natural poses. Amy was at our house for about an hour 1/2 to 2 hours capturing amazing moments of Alexa's new life! I can't wait to see all of the pictures. Amy has posted some pictures on her blog (not website). Just scroll down until you see the title "Baby Alexa" (sing photography).
Alexa looks perfect in every picture - Dave and I weren't expecting to have our picture taken - so we were a little caught off guard. Amy did a tremendous job! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!! If you need a family photographer, I highly recommend her!!! Thanks Amy!!

2 comments:

The Vaughns said...

Becca, those pics are GORGEOUS!! All of the ones of Alexa are amazing, but I especially LOVE the next to the last one of just you and Dave. Beautiful family!!

Perri Speigner said...

Oh WOW!!! I love the pictures. She really did do an amazing job. Becca, Alexa is beautiful, just like her mommy. You look super. The pics of you and Dave are just as good as well. I second Scarlotte, you do have a BEAUTIFUL little family. God is so good, and I am so happy for you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers