Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 3 Years!!!

This day three ago, I married the most amazing man and father God could create! May 6, 2006 was the most perfect day! I couldn't have dreamed a more perfect wedding day. There is not one thing that I would change (except wanting to do it all over again!) Everyone asks me what my favorite part of the day was. I have to say that when the church doors opened and I saw Dave at the end of the isle, I was ecstatic! This gorgeous guy at the altar was going to be my husband!! :-) Wahoo!
Dave has been my ROCK since day one. I've gone through a lot of hard trials since I've met him and he has always been there for me. He gave me strength, encouragement, and unfailing love. He knew me for all of my flaws and still married me! :-) Ha! God has truly blessed me for putting him in my life! I love you, baby! Happy Anniversary! I miss you and look forward to you getting home from Dallas!
I also have to give credit to my sweet friend, Laura and her husband, Kevin. If it weren't for them playing cupid, I wouldn't have met this wonderful husband and father! So thanks La and Kevin! I love you guys!
One last thing -yes, I'm a big cheese ball - I've always loved this poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. What a perfect day to post it! :-)
Align CenterHow do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers