Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I've always said that I wanted to be like my Mom when I had kids. My Mama was the first to influence me on what kind of mother I wanted to be or hoped to be and prayed to be. She is a living example of strength, courage, and love. She taught me to be strong, encouraged me when I needed encouragement, gave me comfort when I needed comforting, and taught me to persevere through any hardship. She sacrificed so much of her wantings to give me and my brother a wonderful childhood. From her, I knew exactly what kind of mother I wanted my baby girl to have. I only hope that I'm as good as a mother to my sweet angel as my Mom was to me! I love you, Mama!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers