Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lexie is THREE!!!

1282

1288

As we were driving in from the beach, we had to stop off at my parent’s house to drop my mom off. Thanks so sweet Papa, he surprised Lexie with an oh so yummy ice cream cake that he had ordered for her! So she got to celebrate her birthday a day early.  

Friday morning (Lexie’s actual birthday), Dave and I were in the kitchen enjoying coffee. Through the monitor, we could hear Lexie singing Happy Birthday to herself while still in bed. It was one of the cutest things to hear! By the way, this was at 9:00 AM. I guess the beach wore her out. She never sleeps past 7:30.

The three of us went to have a fun birthday breakfast at IHOP. It was so fun. She kept telling everyone it was her birthday. Then we left breakfast to run around doing some errands. It was sort of a busy morning. The house cleaners were at our house as well as our annual pest control guy. So we decided to wait until after Lexie’s nap to open gifts. We didn’t realize that she was going to take a three hour nap! It was nearly 4:30 when she woke up! But the minute she woke up, she asked if she could open her presents then. So sweet.

1297

Birthday loot. . . 

1302

130613251330

13471348

Blowing out her THREE candles on the Easter Birthday cake that she picked out herself!

I cannot believe my sweet baby is THREE years old already!!! Where in the world has the time gone? Everyone warned me that the years would fly by, but I never imagined it to go by this quickly!

1380

My sweet and happy birthday princess! She is looking forward to her princess birthday party next Saturday. Pray for good weather because it’s an outdoor event!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers