Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EASTER

What a beautiful Easter Day it was!! He is RISEN! It was a gorgeous day to celebrate Jesus’s resurrection.

The three of us got up to go to church. Lexie had a blast in the nursery. Mrs. Denise was there (one of her Mother’s Morning Out teachers). The service was great. We had the pleasure of listening to a live orchestra.

We made a stop to Starbucks on the way home. I’m totally obsessed with their caramel Frappuccino's. After we got home, we looked to see if the Easter bunny had come (we decided to do the Easter basket after church since we went to the 8:30 service). The Easter Bunny spoiled Lexie. He also brought baskets from Papa/SuSu and G’ma/G’Pops. After we played for a while, it was time to go look for some Easter eggs.

 10631074108210881089

 

1113111411201131

Let me just state that Lexie is an Easter egg hunting pro. The first time I hid the eggs, I hid them sort of where you could see them. She scooped up all of them in a matter of seconds. She got mad at me when there were no more eggs to find. So Dave took her to the front yard while I hid the eggs again. I thought I was a little more clever on where I hid them. . . .not the case. The child found them again in a matter of seconds. But it was precious to see her race from one place to another as if she was competing against someone else.

1052

2012 Easter Family Pic. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers