Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter treats for Lexie’s class

For those of you who don’t know, I’m obsessed with doing cute, little crafts for Lexie and Lexie’s class during special days or holidays. Thanks to Pinterest (which leaves little for creativity – but great for a nearly 8 month pregnant lady who is always tired these days). I did these eggs for Lexie’s Mother’s Morning Out class and teachers. I stuffed the eggs with candy.

1046

1048

Then I did these for Lexie’s preschool class. . . .I’m always looking for ways to incorporate the real meaning of Christmas and Easter (JESUS) with kids’ crafts still making it fun and cute for them to enjoy.

DSC_1052

I filled up icing bags with cheetos and tied green pipe cleaners around the top making it look like a carrot. Below is what the card read. I made my own creation instead of directly copying this one.

real-easter-bunnies

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers