Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank you Su Su & Papa John

In my previous posts, I failed to recognize my parents and their wonderful support during our 8 day whirlwind trip. My parents graciously accepted to watch over our precious sweet pea while Dave and I were in Mexico/Atlanta (for less than 12 hours)/Phoenix for 8 days. It was the longest we've ever been away from her but we all did fine. I knew that Lexie was in excellent hands which helped ease my mind tremendously. She loves her Su Su and Papa John. They kept her pretty busy to where she hardly knew Dave and I were gone. Every time I talked to my Mom, I kept telling her that Lexie isn't going to want to leave her house with all the fun things to do there.
Kudos to my Mom for driving Lexie back to Atlanta on the Wednesday after the game. Little did her or my Dad realize the extent of all the ice surrounding the city. I'm amazed she got here without getting stuck on the roads. The roads were awful! It was wonderful to walk into our house and see our sweet girl waiting for us!
There aren't many grandparents that would keep their 21 month old grandchild for EIGHT straight days. What can I say, I have some pretty amazing parents! Mama and Daddy, I appreciate your love and love for my child! Where would we be without Su Su and Papa John? You help us all in more ways than you know it! We love you so much!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers