Thursday, January 27, 2011

Double the sweetness!

I finally got to go see some cutie pie twin girls! Mine and Dave's dear friends, Marc & Fran Colley gave birth to twin girls back in November. Due to the craziness of the holidays and a toddler that continues to give me head colds, I wasn't able to see the girls. Finally last week, while Lexie was at Mother's morning out, I was able to drop by and see Marc, Fran, Caroline, and Madelyn (Maddie). I knew that they would be oh-so stinking cute, but of course they were even more precious in person. They were so sweet and just slept peacefully while their parents and I caught up. I even got to hold each sweetness!
I can't believe they are 9 weeks old already! Fran and Marc were born to be parents. They are so laid back and seem to enjoy every minute of those two precious babies! Congrats again sweet friends! You have a very beautiful family!

Miss Caroline
Miss Maddie
Such sweetness!
Sweet sisters holding hands!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers