Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wham! The Hesiman goes to Cam!!!!!

I'm not going to sit here and rehash all the drama that my team and players have been put through for the past 3 months. I'm sure you've heard. . . . .Though I have to say I feel a little redeemed for my team and for Cam. It seems like the Heisman voters were smart enough to vote for the BEST player in the country. A blind man could see Cam's stats and know that he deserved the prestigious award. If you are questioning Cam's integrity, I think his actions speak for themselves. Period. Believe what you want to. I can't change any body's mind. All I can say is that I think Cam is a great kid with an unbelievable second chance! We are so blessed to have a Lord that gives us second chances. Congratulations, Cam! You deserve this amazing award! War CAM Eagle!
Auburn Greatnesses
This isn't directed towards any particular team. It's for all the naysayers that said Cam would never win the Heisman let alone lead his team to play for the National championship!

I love this pic. . . Cam winning the Heisman. 25 years earlier, the AUsome man (Bo Jackson of course) sitting behind Cam in this picture won his Heisman at Auburn.
WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers