Sunday, February 15, 2009

OLD SCHOOL

So I was cleaning out some shelves in my room and came across a box with some old pictures. I couldn't help but smile at remembering some fun times in high school. Why so many cheerleading pictures? Ask any former OHS cheerleader - it pretty much consumed our lives back then and about all the pictures that I have were with cheerleading!
Crampton Bowl - Montgomery - Senior Year - Fall '97

After State competition - my sophomore year

My 12th birthday sleep over after having our make up done at the cosmetic counters at the mall - December '91
(L to R) me, Amy, Laurel, Joanna, and Sarah



At my parent's house before going out - had to be summer of '96 going into our junior year?
Front: (L to R)Sarah, Beth, and Laura
Back: (L to R) Katie, Amy, Me, April, Julie and Brandy


Me, Sarah, April, and Brandy on the sidelines of Bulldog Stadium our Junior year in HS.







1 comment:

Bowman said...

wow. i'm so glad my hair doesn't look like that anymore. i'm so excited you're about to be a mommy! yay, becah bee!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers