Monday, February 9, 2009

A baby shower given by great friends!





Yesterday I was given a baby shower by my former coworkers that I thankfully met while working for Beazer Homes. These girls were coworkers who very quickly became great friends! Even though I left Beazer in 2006 (and others have left as well), we all still keep in touch and make sure to meet for lunch about once a month or so - rain or shine, kids or no kids. I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life! They are truly wonderful. Thank you for all the wonderful goodies from everyone! I had a wonderful time! And Cristi, the cake was not only super adorable, but oh-so YUMMY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome cake! And I love your blog, Becca! Can't wait until you post nursery pictures :)

The Martin Family said...

Well, would you look at that! Becca has a blog! Hooray! I can't wait for pictures of that precious little girl to be on here! Love you!

Rachael said...

I am so excited about being Alexa's Stationery Godmother. xoxo!

Kari said...

Hey Becca, I found your blog through Laura Deline's. Congrats on the soon to be addition to your family:)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers