Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Z's b'day party

Lexie and I had the pleasure of going to Zarin's 2nd birthday. Zarin is the daughter of one of my dearest friends, Mandy. Taylor is another little friend of Lexie's. Her Mama, Steph is also special to me. Who knew that when the 3 of us girls worked together, that we'd all get married and have precious little girls within 3 months of each other?! It has been such a blessing to have Mandy and Steph in my life as well as Z and Tay in Lexie's. It has been so much fun watching them grow and play together. I'm so thankful for such sweet friends!
The Birthday girl!
The 3 Muskateers begging for more bubbles.
Hands up. . . . .
Tuck in the neck. . . . .
And roll!!!!
A big, bouncy ball.
Playmat fun. . . .
Rocking in the boat with Tater tot.
Lexie and Zarin chasing eachother.
Juice and cupcake time. . . .

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers