Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lexie's Baptism

Last weekend, Lexie was baptized. It was such a sweet and special weekend. It was a sentimental and private ceremony. I'm not sure how we lucked out, but Lexie was the only baby getting baptized. So we had the entire Sanctuary to ourselves. My parents, Grandma, Aunt, in laws, and Dave's brother John, Michelle, and baby Amelia were all able to make it as well as some amazing friends!
My prayer for Lexie is that she learn from Jesus's example and grow daily in His love for her!

It was a wonderful and special weekend. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Sweet pea and GG

Cousins! I smell trouble in the future. . .



My Grandma making the centerpiece for the reception



My family

Dave's family
The best godmother ever! Sweet Britney!


The finished product! Grandma put the arrangement in the silver wine bucket her and my Grandpa gave me and Dave for a wedding gift. So special!



Daddy's Girl


I love attention!






Su Su made this beautiful dress!

Aunt Melinda


Wardrobe change for the party! Another Su Su creation.

Hanging with my soon to be partner in crime!


One of my favorite pictures!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers