Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreaming of this. . . . . .

Since this gloomy weather /now COLD weather won't seem to leave Atlanta alone, I can't help but daydream about my honeymoon in the tropics. Dave and I spent 14 days in the beautiful state of Hawaii. My favorite 10 days of the trip were at the ever beautiful Four Seasons Maui. Unbelievable! It's no wonder this place has such a terrific reputation. I've been to other Four Seasons around the US - nothing compares to this one! AMAZING! the beautiful beach!


Our phenomenal Suite (we were pleasantly surprised when the FS Maui Manager came to greet us upon arrival informing us that Gayle - my wedding coordinator at the FS Atlanta- had pulled some strings and "upgraded" us to this AMAZING suite!!!
This was part of our large balcony overlooking the pool and then the Pacific ocean
Ferrero's Italian Restorante - One of the 3 delicious restaurants on the grounds of FS(they also have Wolgang Puck's Spago). Ferrero's was my favorite. We ate dinner there right at sunset. It was beautiful!

the beautiful fountain I keep hearing this voice in my head saying,

"The Four Seasons Maui awaits you. . . . . "

1 comment:

Jennifer Dean said...

I hear that voice too, but only in my dreams..ha!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers