Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Child free weekend!

Before Lexie was even born, Dave and I had made arrangements for Su Su and Papa John to watch her Labor Day weekend - for the VT-Bama game playing at the Georgia Dome. My dear friend, Blake and his wife, Nicki, came for the game to help cheer on the Hokies. We got to the tailgate around 8 AM for a 8 PM kickoff. VT wasn't strong enough to hold off Bama. Needless to say, it was a sad ending to a very fun and long day. Lexie did great away from both her parents. I think she was missing Su Su and Papa John after we picked her up!


First night child free!








Me and Stewdawg. . . . A GT fan along with being a Bammer. . . . .

Nicki and me



Yes, we are wearing beads that my sweet husband bought us!





Me and Blakey


Blake and Nicki

2 comments:

charm home said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

Mandy and Neil said...

So glad you had a great time! Too bad VT got spanked by Bama ;)
I'm sure Lexie misses all the hugs and kisses from your parents!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers