Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day of Preschool!

Wednesday (September 7) was Lexie’s first day of Preschool! We had previously me her teachers last week. She seemed to love Mrs. Julie and Mrs. Kelly along with the adorable cute classroom.

When Lexie woke up on Wednesday morning, she kept asking for her teachers. So I knew that she understood where she was going that day. She was so excited and was running around jumping up and down (it was hard to get a picture).

The entire way to school she kept laughing/giggling. She couldn’t wait to see her new friends and teachers.

The downside. . . .It was “recommended” that parents don’t come inside to drop their child off. They want everyone to drop their child off in the carpool lane. 1. Dave and I were bummed that we couldn’t get a picture with Lexie in her classroom. 2. They have teachers lined up for each car. We just had to have Lexie unbuckled from her car seat, then a teacher will come to the left side of the car and grab your child. Lexie HATED that. She is pretty particular when it comes to people she is comfortable with. I’d be a little traumatized too if some random lady came and grabbed me out of the car. By the time Dave and I got down the hill of the line, we still could see Lexie and she was fine. She quit crying.

I picked her up with a little surprise. . . .MINNIE was waiting for her! It was a perfect way to end her first day of preschool!

I’m thrilled for Lexie. I think that she is going to have a wonderful time this year. I just hope that this carpool thing gets easier. . . . .

1047

Sassy pants

1063

yay school!

Yay school!

after pick up

One tired baby but happy to see Minnie!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers